Achieve your dream quickly to study abroad with this effective program offered by BoroDrive. It is a rotational program open for applications throughout the year.
This program holds a motive of financially assisting students in acquiring further education at any university across the United States. The deserving students will get $2000 to pay his/her all expenses associated with the study.
A fine chance to win an award for study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
BoroDrive is a well-known consumer financing platform helping students across the United States get access to auto loan since 2015. The purpose of BoroDrive is to fixing credit system and breaking the traditions of an outdated financial system.
Why choose this program? If you are planning to study in the United States, then this award could be the right opportunity for your future endeavour. It will provide you with monetary support that involves substantial amounts.
Application Deadline: Rolling basis
- University or Organization: BoroDrive
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate/graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Students from any part of the world can avail this lucky chance.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree courses in any subject areas
- Eligibility Criteria: To win this award, you will need to have the following credentials:
- Must be an international student
- Applicants must have excellent achievement and great potential in academic, extracurricular activities or social fields
- Applicants must be undergraduate and master program students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The application process is entirely online. Candidates will need to fill out an online application form and attach required documents.
- Supporting Documents: The personal statement, transcript, and recommendation letter, if any.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one university to another and from one course to another. However, you must have the following to study in the US:
- An excellent past academic record
- Relevant work experience has shown on a strong CV
- Language Requirement: To prove your English language ability, you can provide
- TOEFL iBT 68 and 80 for direct entry in the bachelor program
- TOEFL iBT 79 and 95 for direct admission in the master program
The award amount is $2,000. The applicant can use this award to cover expenses associated with their studies.