The Boston University offers a wide variety of merit awards, some even covering full tuition, to recognize high achieving students who go above and beyond. The grant is available for local students.
FIRST Scholars also receive funding to participate in a research program with a College of Engineering faculty member for up to 10 hours per week for one semester in the first two years of study.
User Review( vote)
The Boston University is a private, non-profit, research university in Boston, Massachusetts. The university is nonsectarian but has been historically affiliated with the United Methodist Church. The university has more than 3,900 faculty members and nearly 33,000 students and is one of Boston’s largest employers.
• Application deadline: January 2, 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to study Masters programs.
• Study Subject: award is awarded to study engineering science
• Award: The grant is awarded $20,000 tuition grant is awarded to students who have participated in the FIRST Robotics program
• Nationality: The grant is available to Local students.
• A Number of scholarship: Number not given.
• The award can be taken in the USA
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available to Local students
• Entrance Requirement: Submit your application for admission to the College of Engineering and all supporting credentials by January 2.
• Have a FIRST team advisor submit this required recommendation form and letter of recommendation no later than February 1. For more information, please contact 617-353-2300.
• How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for the BU FIRST Scholarship, students must submit an application to Boston University no later than January 2, 2019.
• Application instructions can be found at applying for the FIRST Robotics Scholarship, this form must be submitted by your FIRST team advisor no later than February 1. Please include a letter of recommendation from an adult FIRST Robotics team leader.
• Recommenders should include their contact information in the body of the letter.
• For questions about the FIRST application