The Chosun University is inviting applications for Graduate/Postgraduate Scholarship 2021 to study in South Korea.
The Wireless Communication and Networking Lab Chosun University, Gwangju, is seeking for a skilful, hardworking and highly motivated candidate with good academic credentials to join their dynamic international team as an MS student within the area of next-generation communications and networking technologies.
The Chosun University is one of the top 15 universities in the nation, has built sister relations with several outstanding foreign universities. The sister university programs have allowed for the exchange of professors and students which have added value to our community and creating global brand value.
Application Deadline: Closed
• The program is available for South Korea citizens.
• Profile of ideal candidates:
• M. S (for PhD applicants)/ B. S (for MS applicants) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Communication Engineering.
• TOEFL (iBT 80/ CBT 213 or higher) or IELTS (6.5 or above).
• Must have superior CGPA.
• Good programming and mathematical skills.
• Good ability to cooperate with others in a multicultural environment.
• Good ability for highly motivated independent research.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically. Interested applicants should send the following to Prof. Seokjoo Shin and PhD. Student: Devarani Devi
• Study plan clearly stating the research topics you are interested in. We would like to know your research interests and their relation to the WHYNET LAB’s research focus
• Copies of academic transcripts and graduation certificates
• The brief summary of most recent thesis/paper and the status (e.g. accepted, in progress, submitted etc.)
• Proof of English proficiency.
• Curriculum Vitae (to include names, date of birth, nationality, contact details, education, work experience, publications etc.)