Applications are currently invited from highly motivated applicants for the Presidential Scholarship at Boston University. The program is open for international students who want to enrol in an undergraduate degree course at BU in the US.
The award is open to students who want to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at Boston University. Students from any part of the world will benefit from this opportunity.
A wonderful opportunity to get a degree from Boston University with study funding in the US.
User Review( votes)
Boston University is a private research university based in Boston, Massachusetts. It offers a range of undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs for the students through its 18 schools and colleges.
Why study at Boston University? To Pick your odyssey, BU provides the chance to explore more than 300 programs of study and the opportunity to build a successful career. This university provides an excellent learning environment and career services for all students and alumni.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Boston University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: $25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for pursuing an undergraduate programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be incoming first-year students at BU
- U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and eligible non-citizens are considered for all merit awards and other grants.
- International students are considered for this opportunity.
- Applicants must have SAT scores above 1500 and ACT scores above 33
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this award then you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at Boston University. After taking confirmation, no additional application form is required for this study fund. The candidates will be automatically considered by the university based on their eligibility.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the required supporting documents such as secondary school records, English proficiency testing results, documentation of financial support, and copy of data page of the passport
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
To support for four years of undergraduate study, Boston University will provide up to $25,000 award to winning candidates.