Looking for a career that highlights your unique skills? Good News! Here, you have a wonderful opportunity to apply for the Scholarships at Dokuz Eylül University in Turkey.
The award is available for those brilliant aspirants from Turkey who are studying at the State and Foundation Universities in Istanbul, Ankara, and Izmir.
Nice opportunity for Turkish student
User Review( votes)
Dokuz Eylül University is the first university which applied the problem-based learning method in Turkey. It has 17 faculties, 10 institutes and graduate schools, 3 schools, 1 conservatory, 6 vocational schools, 60 research centers.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity to those candidates, who disabilities. Through this opportunity, they can develop their skills in leadership. They will enable students to push the boundaries of current thinking and research.
Application Deadline: October 07, 2019
- University or Organization: Dokuz Eylül University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Second or higher level degree
- Award: 100% scholarship worth up to 375 TL. pm
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Turkish student
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Students from Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Second or higher level degree
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be studying in the second or higher classes of the State and Foundation Universities in Istanbul, financial facilities to be inadequate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are needed to take admission in the second or higher classes of the State and Foundation Universities in Istanbul. After being accepted, seekers can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach transcript showing the courses and grades they took in the last academic year, photocopy of identity card, accumulated population breakdown, approved student certificate to be obtained from the school, record of judicial records, (e-government), account information and IBAN number (Ziraat Bank) showing the student’s debit account, documents showing the financial status of the family, showing monthly salary for retired mother, father, list of title deed details of your mother, father and yourself separately and a detailed breakdown of each good in the list, (e-government), separate vehicle registration certificate for your mother, father and yourself, (e-government).
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants need to have at least 2, 70 in universities with 4 out of 100 and at least 70 in universities without of 100 out of 100.
- Language Requirements: For being part of this program, aspirants must have to prove their English language skills.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded 100% worth up to worth up to 375 TL. Pm.