Bournemouth University is offering the Faculty of Management Executive Dean’s scholarship for international students to study a full-time taught Master’s course in the UK.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
Great offer for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bournemouth University is at the heart of the largest non-industrial conurbation in Europe. It is in a wonderful location sandwiched between the UK’s newest national park, best beaches and largest natural harbour.
- Course Level: taught Master’s course, excluding Postgraduate Diplomas, at the Faculty of Management’s Business School.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Management’s Business School.
- Scholarship Award: Up to three. It provides up to 50% tuition fee reduction.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Any international applicant for a full-time taught postgraduate course with the Faculty of Management
- You must have achieved a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2:1) degree (or overseas equivalent) that is relevant to your postgraduate study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
- English language/Test Requirements: To be accepted onto a course at Bournemouth University, applicants will need to meet minimum standards in English. If English is not their first language, they will have to provide evidence that they have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for their degree course. As a general rule, to be accepted onto any Bachelor’s or Master’s programme, applicants will need to have achieved a minimum of IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in each component.
Application Deadline: May 31.