If you’re considering a postgraduate degree in the UK, you can apply for the GREAT Scholarships at Bournemouth University for the academic year 2023-2024.
Three scholarships are available for Ghana and Egypt students. GREAT Scholarships and GREAT Scholarships for Justice and Law are sponsored by Bournemouth University with the UK government’s Great Britain campaign and the British Council.
Golden opportunity for Ghana and Egypt students to get a scholarship in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1992, Bournemouth University is a general research institute with a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence Framework, a government assessment. It presents undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in different areas of study.
Why study at Bournemouth University? The university furnishes diverse programs with excellent teaching facilities and an international reputation for teaching quality and guidance for building a bright future. Here candidates will be able to improve their learning skills and develop their confidence at the highest level.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Bournemouth University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and Postgraduate degree
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students from Ghana and Egypt are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the following:
- Candidates from Ghana can apply for one of the following courses:
- LLM Public International Law
- LLM International Commercial Law
- LLM International Tax Law
- LLM Intellectual Property
- Candidates from Egypt can apply for any BU full-time postgraduate course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates for full-time taught postgraduate courses who are residents of Ghana or Egypt.
- They must have achieved a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2:1) degree (or overseas equivalent) relevant to their postgraduate study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, students must be admitted to a postgraduate degree program at the University. After that, applicants must submit an online application form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, references, and transcripts applicants should be passport holders of Ghana or Egypt.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must meet the English language requirements at the university.
The Bournemouth University will provide £10,000 towards tuition fees for one-year Master’s degrees to students from Ghana or Egypt who will enroll in UK higher education institutions in the 2023/24 academic year. Three scholarships are available.