Encouraging people desiring to have a calling in agriculture is offered with this incredible option by the University of Guelph. The university is establishing the Class of 1933 Prize for the academic year 2023-2024.
The prize program is perfect for applications made by international and Canadian high schools desiring to pursue their undergraduate studies at the University of Guelph. The award value is worth two awards of $5,000 at the summer convocation.
Plentiful offer to bring academic funds for an undergraduate degree at the University of Guelph in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Based in 1964, The University of Guelph is a sweeping shared research university in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. It is organized globally at 497th among the Finest International Universities. This research-intensive, learner-centered university’s core worth is the ideal of facts.
Why study at the University of Guelph? The University of Guelph will shortly be identified as a chief in Canadian institutes in the growth of the person, student & citizen as it is functioning tough to achieve its assignment to furnish grade programs and assistance to students that will assist in the evolution of the person, scholar, and citizen.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Graduating Class of 1933
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All Canadian, as well as non-Canadian students, can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate degree in agriculture at the University of Guelph.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Graduating students of the BSc (Agr.) program who plan to undertake graduate study in agriculture at a recognized university.
- The applicants can be Canadian-PR-PP or Non-Canadian-PR-PP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this grant, students must be admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University. After that, applicants must submit an OAC Undergraduate Convocation Award Application Form for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Personal statement including a CV, Personal Identification Documents, and Transcripts from each University attended.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 110
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 89
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- TOEFL PBT – 600
The University of Guelph will award the selected undergraduate candidates a scholarship worth two awards of $5,000 at the summer convocation.