Arcadia University is offering BPI Data Science/Analytics Fellowship Program in Data Analytics and Data Science for the academic session 2023/2024.
This fellowship is worth $2,946.66 and is available to students enrolled in a research degree program at Arcadia University. Eligible countries for this fellowship include the United States. Students can apply for this fellowship by submitting an online application.
Nice offer for students in the USA
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.
- Organization: Arcadia University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research
- Award Amount: $2,946.66
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic Student
- Subject: Data Analytics, Data Science
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Eligibility: Students can apply for a research degree offered at Arcadia University.
- The award can be taken in the USA.
BPI is looking for talented and diverse individuals to join our Data Science/Analytics Fellowship Program. Our fellowship program is a full-time opportunity with the potential to extend for another term based on performance. The ideal candidate will be analytical and detail-oriented, with strong coding skills and a desire to provide high-quality work for our clients and causes.
In addition to receiving direct mentoring, fellows will have exposure to different business areas to enhance their analytical and coding skills. This is a great opportunity for those passionate about data science and analytics to develop their skills and knowledge in a professional setting.
- College student or recent graduate
- Be available for the full duration of the fellowship, full-time (40 hours/week)
- You‡re passionate about analytics, and it shows through your coursework, school projects, and internships.
- Have experience (even if it‡s just in a classroom) with some of the tools we use to analyze data and build things: R and SQL (analytics); Python and SQL (tech); or R / SPSS (survey operations)
- Self-motivated with high levels of organization and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving environment while managing multiple tasks and activities simultaneously
How to Apply
Applicants can apply through the online processor.