The BPP University Law School is inviting applications for BPTC Excellence Award for the academic session 2019-20. The excellence award is for those that have applied for the BPTC and have, or are predicted, a 1st in their undergraduate degree.
BPP University Law School is a private, for-profit provider of professional and academic legal education in the United Kingdom. It has eight branches in Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Liverpool, London and Manchester.
A fine program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: November 10, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: There is a total fund of £100,000 available, with individual awards of up to £5,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship you must have one of the following:
- A ‘1st’ class degree result, or
- A penultimate year result of a 1st if you are still completing your degree, or
- A predicted 1st
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
To apply, complete the Online Scholarship Application form and attach a copy of your most recent CV. The student will also need to provide a 500-word summary detailing why you should be considered for the scholarship, demonstrating your commitment to your chosen career.