Applications are invited for University of Leicester ISC Foundation Year Scholarship Scheme for entry in September 2018. International (Non-UK) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The International Foundation Year is designed to fully prepare you for degree study at the University. It will improve your English, academic and study skills and give you the confidence to succeed in your degree.
User Review( votes)
At the heart of the UK, Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching. Celebrating diversity among our staff and students; widening participation in higher education; engaging with local, national and international community’s – all of these are part of what we do and who we are.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: You can choose from four pathways:
Economics and Management
Engineering and Technology
Society and Culture
- Scholarship Award: It gives you a 10% reduction in your tuition fee for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of three years.
- Nationality: International (Non-UK) students
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International (Non-UK) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- The scholarship is available to students who achieve 5% higher than the standard progression requirement (depending on degree) in the ISC foundation programme. For example, if you progress to a degree for which the requirement is 65% overall, the grade required for the scholarship will be 70%.
- For students applying to Law, for which the standard progression requirement is 75%, the scholarship requirement is also 75%.
- There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.
- This scholarship is not available to a student studying Medicine.
English Language Requirements: Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.0 (minimum 5.0 in writing)*.
How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.