Students who are in need of accommodation grants can apply for the Scholarships programs presenting by the BRAC University for the year 2020.
Excellent opportunity for domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2001, BRAC University has facilities to accommodate around 12,000-15,000 students. It actively contributes to learning and the creation of knowledge. It is to foster the national development process through the creation of a center of excellence in higher education.
Why at BRAC University? The university provides financial support to the students starting from full funding to partial tuition waivers. Here students can get determines the curricula and courses that can help achieve high educational standards.
Application Deadline: January 2020
University or Organization: BRAC University
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate degree
Award: 100% tuition fee waiver
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken, Bangladesh
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be qualifying for the program:
- A minimum CGPA of 3.25 is required to be maintained in all the semesters.
- In the case of the BRAC Scholarship, if a student fails to achieve the required CGPA, s/he will be entitled to a tuition fee waiver for the next two consecutive semesters during which s/he will have to regain the required CGPA, otherwise, the scholarship will be discontinued.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduateand postgraduate degree coursework at BRAC University. After taking admission, applicants are automatically considered to apply for this scholarship program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all previous academic transcripts and certificates to apply these scholarships and awards.
- Admission Requirements:If you want to apply for admission at the university then you are needed to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the scholarship.
- Benefit: The university will provide a 100% tuition fee waiver with or without food and accommodation is awarded to economically disadvantaged but meritorious students.