Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Bradford is offering the Bradford Professor Rae Earnshaw Masters International Scholarship for the session 2020/21.
The award encourages interested students who want to commence the MSc degree programme within the Department of Computer Science.
Admirable opportunity for international students at the University of Bradford in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, the University of Bradford is recognized for its world-class teaching and research that possess the potential to change the world. It offers a range of support services to help you while you study and prepare you for a career anywhere in the world.
Why would you like to study at the University of Bradford? The university is well-known for excellence, creativity, and impact and provides top-notch teaching and facilities. Here students can get the outstanding experience that will make them leaders in their field and intensive personal support during their studies.
Application Deadline: July 27, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: Department of Computer Science
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Covers full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in Computer Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a first-class honours degree in a relevant topic.
- Scholarships are awarded to the student who submits the best statement on the application form as judged by the panel. The panel decision is final.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in a Master‘s degree program at the University of Bradford. After that, they must complete the application form and return it to the address at the end of the application form, or they can email it to? scholarships-at-Bradford.ac.uk, along with their University of Bradford candidate number.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The funding program will cover the full tuition fees of the postgraduate coursework for self-funding Home/EU students or part funding for international students.