Kick start your studies with financial support by applying for the Master’s Degree in Intercultural Business Communication International Scholarship funded by the EMUNI University. The scholarship programme is open to overseas students.
The purpose of the programme is to give the principal competences to manage the process of business internationalization, especially intercultural communication skills, cultural knowledge, and relevant economic topics.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
EMUNI University performs as a powerful force to bridge the shores of the Mediterranean. It is conducting quality study programmes and state-of-the-art research in areas of high relevance, serving Euro-Mediterranean interests and challenges.
Why study at EMUNI University? EMUNI operates through true partnerships with other universities. It is a resilient network of collaborating higher education institutions from across the Mediterranean and it is also a platform for intercultural dialogue and science diplomacy.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
- University or Organization: EMUNI University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Slovenia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s Degree in Intercultural Business Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of French or Arabic or Italian at an intermediate level (CEFR- B1).
- 16 ECTS or equivalent in courses related to economy, business, management, or marketing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in a Masters programme at EMUNI University. After getting enrolled, students must complete and submit a scholarship application If a candidate is applying with a qualified digital certificate, the application procedure is exclusively electronic. They must apply through the centralized on-line system for Slovenian higher education institutions (eVŠ). Applicants must send a signed application form (the printed online version) with the following documents to EMUNI address or ibc-at-emuni.si.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a cover letter, certificate of degree, formal transcript of records, certificates for French or Arabic or Italian Language, a copy of a personal document (ID or Passport), a signed Personal Information Consent [Click here to download the file] for storing and managing personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please include the reference of the number of enrolment application in the printed submission.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Must have Knowledge of the English language at an advanced level (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages – CEFR, level C1).
EMUNI University will provide a limited number of scholarships for outstanding students with an educational fund for the academic session 2020/2021.