Trinity College Dublin is now welcoming applicants from Brazil to take part in its outstanding scholarship opportunity called Brazil undergraduate financial aid. This program is based on academic achievement and will available for the academic year of 2020-21.
This award intends to provide monetary aid to those Brazilian students who might face trouble paying for the undergraduate degree in Ireland due to financial circumstances.
Trinity College Dublin, the oldest University of Ireland, is a famous university with multiple research institutes. It is situated in Ireland’s capital city, which is vibrant, and welcoming. It provides a unique blend of education and social, cultural and professional experiences.
Why at the Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin holds a motive of providing students with rigorous academic knowledge so that they can achieve a new height of success. It offers more than 400 undergraduate courses as well as postgraduate taught and research options.
Application Deadline: June 2, 2020
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5000 to 10,000 euro
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brazil students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: Please take a look at the following requirements:
- Applicants who are Brazilian citizens and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
- Must hold an offer to study in an undergraduate program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates whose application has been accepted for an undergraduate program can take advantage of this application . The following documents must be forwarded to Damien O’Farrell, Regional Officer for North America at Damien.OFarrell-at-tcd.ie.
- Supporting Documents: Provide Trinity Offer Letter, 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community”, CV/Resume
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission to a degree course at the university, you must meet all the entry requirements that are varied course to course.
- Language Requirement: All candidates are required to present a certificate of English language qualification. The useful tests are Irish Leaving Certificate: a grade 6 or better in ordinary level English; GCSE: a grade C or better in English Language; US High School: a grade C in English taken in the final year.
The grant is of 5,000 to 10,000 euro each. It will be granted in the form of a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate program for the first year of study only.