Do you need funding to support your undergraduate study in the UK? Then you have landed at the right place! The University of Liverpool is awarding the International College Excellence Scholarship.
The scholarship is targeted toward easing the financial burden of high-achieving international students so that they can earn top-notch education to keep themselves on the path of academic success.
Beneficial offer for non-EU students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool has been providing thousands of students with top-level education and unique university experience since 1881. This reputed institution is home to over 50,000+ students.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool has two campuses which are full of facilities such as hi-tech laboratories, library and art studios. Here students can find several undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in popular disciplines.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, please fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be liable to pay full tuition fees at the overseas rate
- Must be starting a new non-clinical undergraduate program in the academic year 2022/23
- Must have achieved 75% or above in the UoLIC Foundation Certificate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply separately as you will be considered for this scholarship after successfully being enrolled in an applicable program:
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must have an internationally recognized English language qualification. For an undergraduate course, the university requires IELTS.
All the winners will get £5,000 as the fee reduction for their first year of study on a non-clinical degree.