Scholarships are an excellent way to offset the expense of your education. Therefore, the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences is offering the Brennan Family Foundation Scholarships for international students at the University of Sydney. Applications are now being accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship aims to support domestic and international students who will take part in the first year of the Master of Teaching in the area of Early Childhood at Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Excellent opportunity for international students to get an amount of $8000 p.a. stipend in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranked 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities. Founded in 1850 as Australia’s first university, it is regarded as one of its leading universities. The university is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities globally to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It has a reputation for research and teaching excellence. It is committed to assisting students at the University of Sydney throughout their academic careers.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 20 April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: $8000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Teaching and Early Childhood at the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled in the first year of the Master of Teaching (Early Childhood).
- Must be a domestic or international students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For an application, applicants need to take admission to the University. After that, Students can apply for the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Leadership potential
- Two referee reports, including one from an academic
- Academic merit transcripts
- A personal statement detailing their leadership skills
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a bachelor’s degree before applying for this grant.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can commence your studies at the university.
The University of Sydney will provide the selected candidates $8000 per annum and is tenable for the full-time duration of the degree.