Start your academic journey in the USA. Brian C. Jensen is providing a golden opportunity to apply for this grant programme. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021/2022.
Brian C. Jenson is a physician with deep commitment and resolve. He is eager to make a difference in the lives of young people who are unable to achieve their academic objectives due to their lack of opportunities. For international students, the prices are considerably higher.
Why should you apply for this programme? To recognize Danish students with a unique talent, innovation, and merit, Brian established an intimidating fellowship. In order to allow them to undertake higher studies in the United States, he has given monetary help to worthy candidates in Denmark.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Brian C. Jensen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate, Postgraduate research or master’s
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For Danish student
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Denmark.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate, postgraduate research, or master’s degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a previous year’s degree with good academic achievement.
- Must be commendable candidates from Denmark.
- Students must be currently paying for their tuition themselves.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be involved in this education program, you must have to write an essay of about 800-word maximum on the topic ‘Business and Economic Lessons that the US Could Learn from Denmark.’ After, that you must submit all applications in word doc form via email to [email protected]. Students are also required to provide the following information:
- Complete Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The accredited university or college you are presently enrolled at
- Your existing GPA
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit an essay, certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit a previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Brian C. Jensen will provide an award of amount $1000 to the eligible Denmark students who want to study in the USA.