Do you have a desire to accomplish your higher education in the USA? If so, apply for the Arthur Sachs Scholarships at Harvard University for the academic session 2021-2022.
Great opportunity for France students to study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Harvard University, in Cambridge, Massachusetts, is a private Ivy League research university. Founded in 1636 and named after the clergyman John Harvard, his first benefactor, Harvard is the oldest higher education institution in the United States and among the most prestigious in the world.
Why study at Harvard University? The university is composed of 10 universities plus the Radcliffe Center for Advanced Studies. Arts and Sciences provide undergraduate and doctoral study in a wide variety of academic disciplines, while the other faculties offer only graduate, mainly technical, degrees.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Harvard University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters or doctorate
- Award: From $ 5,000 to $ 35,000
- Number of Awards: 6-8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For France students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from France.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters or Doctorate programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be of French nationality. Applicants with dual French and American nationality are also eligible provided they reside in France. Candidates who have already completed a course of study at an American university are not eligible for Franco-American Commission scholarships. Similarly, it is difficult for applicants who are already in the United States to apply.
- Be accepted to one of the faculties of Harvard or have applied for admission to a Masters or Doctorate level degree programme. NB: There is no eligibility for online instruction.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First students are required to take admission for the masters or doctorate programme at the university. After that, applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents:
- Your CV in English
- A copy of your Harvard admission letter
- A copy of your transcripts and diplomas from L1 / preparatory classes
- Letters of recommendation in English or French
- A 2-page self-portrait, handwritten in French. It is a free expression, and there are no other instructions.
- Please send your complete file by email to Emily Resnier [email protected]and Joséphine Dick [email protected].
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Harvard University will provide an award amount from $ 5,000 to $ 35,000 to the deserving France students in the USA.