To lessen the burden of study costs for talented students, Brian Joseph Lombardi is come up with a beneficial scholarship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Brian Lombardi Scholarship will be awarded to a student that exemplifies a commitment to education, leadership, in both their academic and personal life. This scholarship is open to all actively enrolled students at an accredited college or university.
User Review( votes)
Brian Lombardi is an entrepreneur, investment banker, and philanthropist in Boca Raton, FL. Having always had a love for learning and excellence in education, he has obtained numerous financial licenses including his Series 7, Series 63, Series 24, and Series 2-15.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Brian Joseph Lombardi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Matriculated at an accredited college or university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 500-700 word essay responding to the prompt: “It is often said that the best leaders are the best servants. Why do you believe giving back is so important in leadership, and how do you serve your community?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Brian Joseph Lombardi will provide the award amount of $1,000 for students in the USA.