Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Fred Auzenne Scholarship offered by the Fred Auzenne for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship aims to benefit one undergraduate student currently attending an accredited university and/or college in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Fred Auzenne is an American Entrepreneur who serves as an executive advisor for the Culture Index. Through Culture Index, businesses are coached on the best means to find scale. A unique set of human analytics is what sets Fred’s firm apart. Mr. Auzenne spent the early years of his career as a counterintelligence special agent with the US Army. His responsibilities in this capacity included conducting security investigations, preparing and distributing counterintelligence reports, and participating in Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations (CFSO).
Application Deadline: 1st of March 2022
- University or Organization: Fred Auzenne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Undergraduate student currently attending an accredited university and/or college in the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit your application with the following information to [email protected]:
- First/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Graduation Date
- College or university that you attend:
- Current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit approximately 800 words on the following topic of “Please recount a major setback you have experienced in your life. How did it change you as a person, and what lessons have you taken to heart as a result?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.