The Temple University is excited to announce Bridge Program funding for both Japanese and international students. The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree for non-native English speakers who need to further develop their academic English skills.
The grant is to encourage the study of English language.
User Review( votes)
Temple University, Japan Campus is an international campus of Temple University. TUJ has classrooms and student facilities in two buildings located in Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue undergraduate bridge programme.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of English.
Award: This scholarship covers the Bridge Entrance Fee
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have graduated or will graduate from an accredited secondary or high school, or
- Have completed or will complete an IB diploma or GCE A Level program, or
- Possess a GED (General Education Development) certificate, Kosotsu Nintei Shiken (formerly Daikin), or its equivalent. (Applicants are recommended to apply for at least 15 college-level semester credits to strengthen their application.)
- Applicants seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants NOT seeking a student visa through TUJ: 2.0 on a 4.0 scale (or 3.0 on a 5.0 scale)
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet following requirements:
- TOEFL iBT scores between 45 and 70, or TOEFL PBT scores between 450 and 524, or IELTS (Academic) scores between 5.0 and 5.5, or PTE (Academic) scores between 35 and 49.
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE score meets the requirement but needs support for improving academic skills before enrolling in the Undergraduate Program.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Letters of Recommendation – sent by counsellors/teachers
- Personal copies of Awards/Honors – scanned copies
- Any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are followings:
|Those seeking a student visa through TUJ||Those not seeking a student visa through TUJ|
|Fall Admission||March 1||June 1|
|Spring Admission||September 1||September 1|
|Summer Admission||December 1||March 1|