The University of Adelaide is pleased to award full fee awards for two years. The studentships are available for outstanding international students from any country to undertake postgraduate research.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third-oldest university in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Applicants must also meet the minimum English Language Proficiency requirements for direct entry to their academic program, hold at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree, and rank competitively against successful applicants in the current International Scholarship Order of Merit list.
- Application Deadline: Applications will be considered at any time.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undertake postgraduate research.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Benefits are payment of full tuition fees for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only). No other allowances are provided.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must be nominated by their Principal Supervisor and Executive Dean.
- Full fee financial aid positions will only be allocated to international students who have been previously awarded a stipend by the host School, Faculty, or Research Institute. Full fee financial aid positions will not be awarded to individual “privately sponsored students” nor will they be granted to students supported by stipends provided to a sole individual without a formal agreement between the University and the Sponsor. This requirement shall not apply to students nominated in grant applications made to recognised funding bodies where a formal application is subject to peer review. Students in receipt of overseas government funding will be deemed ineligible for a fee waiver unless a Memorandum of Understanding exists between the University and the Sponsor to cover such awards.
- Under normal circumstances Full fee financial aid positions will not be provided for students who seek a second (or subsequent) degree which is at the same level, or at a lower level, than the highest one they already hold. However under exceptional circumstances a scholarship may be considered if at least five years have lapsed since the first comparable award was attained and the student can identify a major change in discipline.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must also meet the minimum English Language Proficiency requirements for direct entry to their academic program, hold at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honours degree, and rank competitively against successful applicants in the current Order of Merit list.