Humber College is gladly announcing a very exciting funding program named as Bring Your Own Device Bursary. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
Humber has established financial assistance for students who are required to buy a specific new device to meet program requirements. Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for this grant.
Founded in 1967, the Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is commonly known as Humber College located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Why study at Humber College? The college provides academic advisors and resources, such as a career finder. It provides a good variety of courses and gives them an opportunity through their studies to change the world.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Humber College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate, Diploma, and Degree programs
- Awards: Up to $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: New domestic or international student enrolled as a full-time student in the following approved programs:
- Film and TV Production DA (FMTV)
- Broadcast TV Videography D (BRTV)
- Film and Multiplatform Story PG (FMST)
- 3D Modelling & VFX
- Web Development (HTTP)
- Advertising and Graphic Design
- Media Communications
- Post Production PG (PPFT) North
- Photography – listed online
- Animation – 3D
- Bachelor of Film & Media Production
- Radio and Media Production
- RBD – Broadcasting – Radio Diploma
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be registered to attend Humber as a full-time student to be eligible for this bursary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this tuition bursary, you must complete the Interactive Budget Calculator online (MyHumber > Student Awards and Financial Aid > Apply for Student Aid > Select Aid Year and Aid Period (e.g. 2021-2020 > Fall).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For gaining this education award, applicants must be checked out on the admission requirement page.
- Language Requirements: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
The bursary amount awarded may range between $500-$1000 and will vary by program and specific requirements.