Education gives us knowledge of the world around us. Because of this reason, the Kyoto University of Advanced Science is providing the KUAS-E Scholarships for International Students.
The educational award will cover up to 100% tuition fee for those candidates who want to pursue master’s and doctoral degree coursework at KUAS in Japan.
Nice opportunity for international students to win up to 100% tuition award for study in Japan.
User Review( votes)
The University of Advanced Science of Kyoto is transforming into a comprehensive university that offers a special, stimulating career-building environment. Our engineering department and graduate school’s mission is to develop minds capable of developing new technology platforms.
Why study at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science? Students will learn new techniques and engineering while studying at KUAS. It makes sense for graduates of engineering to search for these synergies and consider opportunities beyond their specific area.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
- University: Kyoto University of Advanced Science
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Awards: For Master’s degree up to 100% and doctoral degree 100% tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and Doctoral in fields of Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
For Master’s Program:
- Students have a comprehensive understanding of fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle contemporary problems and find solutions that contribute to the future of society on a global scale
- Be motivated to confront a multitude of issues by developing scientific and academic expertise in their chosen specializations.
For Doctoral Program:
- Candidates have obtained a master’s degree or equivalent qualification with specialized knowledge in fields related to mechanical and electrical engineering
- Be eager to tackle complex contemporary issues and find innovative solutions contributing to the future of society from a global perspective
- Be strongly motivated to confront many issues by pursuing the highest level of scientific and academic expertise in their chosen field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s and doctoral degree program at the Kyoto University of Advanced Science. After you have received an invitation to apply, you can then apply via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure all necessary documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The primary entry requirements suppose that every applicant has completed the equivalent of 16 years of education, including graduating from a university program. For the doctoral program, every applicant must have graduated from both an undergraduate and graduate (master’s level) program.
- Language Requirement: You must meet the minimum required score to ensure your level of English proficiency. To confirm which tests they accept and the applicable minimum scores.
The Kyoto University of Advanced Science will provide all the following study expenses:
- Tuition reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)
- Admission fee reduction (100%, 50% or 30%)