The University of Bristol is providing the Bristol MBA Scholarships for the UK and international students for pursuing full-time MBA programme. Up to 4 opportunities are available for September 2016 intake.
Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK and was ranked within the top 40 universities in the world in the QS World University rankings 2015.
Great opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The mission of the university is to pursue and share knowledge and understanding both for their own sake and to help individuals and society fulfil their potential.
If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to meet the Home Office and UWE’s minimum English Language requirements, such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components.
- Course Level: award is available for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-time) programme.
- Study Subject: award is tenable in the field of Business Administration.
- List of Subjects: Business Administration
- Award: The sponsorship will comprise 50% full tuition fees.
- The award can be taken at the UK
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application
- successful candidates when accepting the support will need to prove that they satisfy the UKVI criteria in terms of being able to cover living costs and the remainder of the fee
Nationality: UK/EU and international students can apply for an MBA scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Full-time) programme can be made online by selecting the ‘Apply for this course’ option on the university’s website.
- Supporting Material: Whichever programme students are applying for, there are standard documents that they will need to upload:
- Two references – for further information see the ‘References’ section;
- University degree transcripts to date (transcripts are documents showing grades for individual units/essays/exams throughout their degree);
- University degree certificate;
- English language certificate (if their first language is not English).
- Entrance Requirement: Student will need:
an honours degree (minimum 2.2) from a recognized Higher Education institution or equivalent from a recognized overseas institution,
three years’ work experience relevant to the MBA course content
- English Language Requirement: If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to meet the Home Office and UWE’s minimum English language requirements, such as the International English Language Test (IELTS) 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all components.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019