Applicants are invited to apply for the British Council India 70th Anniversary Scholarships held at UK institutions. Indian students are eligible to apply for this application .
The aim of the British Council India 70th Anniversary award is to support Sustainable Development Goal to achieve gender equality and empower women and girls, women who are likely to become leaders in their fields over the next twenty years.
Great offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The British Council is a British organization specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities. It works in over 100 countries. The British Council is a charity registered in England and Wales and Scotland and is governed by Royal Charter.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study a STEM subject.
- Award: The sponsorship will cover tuition fees only up to a ceiling of £30,000 for Master’s programme in the UK on STEM subjects that start from September or October 2018. Tuition fee over and above the program allocation, living, and other related expenses will be borne by the candidate or their sponsor.
- Nationality: Indian students
- Number of Awards: Nominate up to five candidates who meet the above criteria and have secured admission for a Masters’ programme in STEM subjects at your institution by Monday 5 February 2018.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Applicable only for women and girls
- Be an Indian national and possess a valid Indian passport
- Have an excellent academic and extracurricular track record
- Secured a formal offer for a Master’s programme in a STEM subject
- English Language Requirements: Applicant should have obtained an IELTS score of 6 as a requirement for applying. Higher levels of language proficiency required by the potential host university shall take precedent (presuming they are at least a minimum of IELTS score of 6).
- How to Apply: Completed application form should be emailed by the nominated candidates to bcindia.scholarships-at-britishcouncil.org by Monday 12 February 2018.