Need funding for education? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of St. Thomas is pleased to offer international awards for the high achieving candidates in the USA.
The program is open for qualifying international students. The studentships are available to pursue the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Nice opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of St. Thomas is a Catholic university based in the Twin Cities of St. Paul and Minneapolis. It offers bachelor’s degrees in over 85 major fields of study and more than 45 graduate degree programs including master’s, education specialist, doctor, and doctorates.
Why at the University of St. Thomas?The university assist students in all stages of career planning. It works with undecided students on choosing their majors, and later assist students from all major fields to develop required skills as they seek internships, employment or graduate education.
- University or Organization: The University of St. Thomas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: 10% to 70% of tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Application Deadline: April 1.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applications are invited from all around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grants are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Prospective international undergraduate students
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the program, the applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at St. Thomas University.
- Supporting Documents:
- Submit one or more letter(s) of recommendation from a teacher, coach or school administrator.
- Submit a one-page essay explaining why you deserve a scholarship.
- Documents should be sent to the
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must submit all high school or secondary school transcripts, certificates and/or diplomas. It must be sent directly by the student’s current and previous educational institutions or hand-delivered in an officially sealed envelope.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide a reduction in tuition ranging from 10% to 70%.