The UK Department of Business, Energy and Industrial strategy (BEIS), the British Council and Egyptian Cultural Affairs delighted to offer Newton-Mosharafa Ph.D. Programme.
The opportunity is especially extended for the higher achievement applicants of Egypt which aimed to support applicants in creating a positive change in the society.
A good opportunity for Ph.D candidates
User Review( votes)
As specializing in international cultural and educational opportunities, The British Council was founded in 1934. It is also a professional nondepartmental public body and a public corporation.
Why at this Council? The council organizes training and researcher mobility schemes for building the skills and knowledge of British and Egyptian scientists. And supports applicants to develop the innovation in partnership development areas.
Application Deadline: Closed
There are few requirements for applying to the program-
- The program is only for Egyptian students.
- Applicants can apply for a Ph.D. degree course in the Sustainable water management, Sustainable food production, Energy, Affordable and inclusive healthcare, Cultural heritage and archaeology areas.
- The participant must be research assistance, a lecturer or teacher assistance in one of the mission plans.
- Candidate Should be committed for the full-time course also their age should not exceed 30 years from the date of the Call for Application and already not taken any fund from the council or any other.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates must need to take admission in Ph.D. degree level at the university and then can apply for the fund by filling the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The council is not asking for any supporting documents but at the time of admission, it can be asked.
- Admission Requirements: A masters’ degree in the Mission’s discipline is required for the admission.
- Language Requirement: You need to maintain an IELTS score of 6 for the English language.
The educational award will cover all living expenses, travel costs as well as tuition and bench fees.