If you have completed your bachelor’s degree or have finished your four-year certification and are presently hoping to apply for a master’s program, this application is for you. The British Council is putting forth Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme for female Pakistani students who wish to study in the UK.
this application is designed for those students who had accomplished their graduate’s degree and willing to take admission in the master degree program.
Golden opportunity to study at the master level in Pakistani universities.
User Review( vote)
The British Council was established in 1934, and its abroad workplaces opened in 1938, making the council the most seasoned social relations association on the planet.
Why this British Council Pakistan Scottish Master Award Scheme? The aim of the program is to advance advanced education among Pakistani females. This plan goes for supporting ladies in Pakistan to accomplish their potential and desire, and help enable through instruction.
- University or Organization: The British Council
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree programme
- Award: Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online or Offline
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Female Pakistani citizens
- The award can be taken in the Pakistani universities
- Application Deadline: Check back for the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: This award will be given to all female Pakistani citizens.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Getting the program, the student should come from the field of education, sustainable energy, food security and agriculture, Health Sciences, and STEM engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who have been enrolled in one or two-year master’s programme are eligible to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to apply: The online application form can be filled and submitted on the official British Council website. You can also apply offline by downloaded the form and sent via courier to the British Council Islamabad office at the following address: Pakistan Scottish Scholarships Scheme, British Council Pakistan, PO Box 1135, Islamabad
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this application , applicants have to submit a duly filled out application form, scanned copy of CNIC, scanned copy of transcripts, proof of admission and/or enrolment at master’s level, and tuition fee form.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements will be varied according to the university guidelines.
- Language Requirement: The IELTS and GRE are not required for this application .
- Deadline: Deadline for this academic year has been closed but students are allowed to file their application for the next session.
this application Scheme will facilitate award-holders with the tuition fees for Master’s courses, university hostel costs, subsistence to the award holder, and travel to and from home to university 2 times/twice a year for students staying in on-campus hostels.