Apply for the British School of Fashion Scholarships at the Glasgow Caledonian University and study to conduct your higher education in the UK. Students can apply for this bursary for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarships application can be taken by international and domestic students, both, towards a master degree study in the Fashion field at GCU. Selected students will be granted a sum of £5,000.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow Caledonian University is a public university ranking at 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has successfully scored 4.1 on 5 stars for favouring student experience. It means to provide a structure to support the delivery of world-leading research, increased business development and growth in our international networks.
Why choose to study at Glasgow Caledonian University? Glasgow Caledonian University is an institute focused n students that the creativity and curiosity they have to meet their full potential and go above and beyond to become part of a bigger movement for change. GCU is known for its excellent student support services that give the students a chance to be innovative.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK National students and overseas applicants are both eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up MBA Luxury Brand Management, MSc Luxury Brand Marketing, or MSc Fashion and Lifestyle Marketing at GCU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying to study on fashion programmes at GCU London starting in January 2022.
- The applicants must be able to cover their living costs in line with the UKVI requirements when applying for a Visa.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit an admission application for a full time through the university portal. Then, the students need to apply for the scholarship by logging in here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Academic and professional certificates
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a relevant UK honours degree 2:2 (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 54
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)- C
- ISE – Pass level 3rd
The selected students will be provided partial scholarships worth £5,000 to selected students to conduct their MSc studies at GCU.