Applications are open for the British-Spanish Society Scholarships funded by BritishSpanish Society. The grant is open for the applicants who are the United Kingdom or Spanish nationals or will be engaged in university studies at postgraduate level.
The Society’s aim is to provide support for a course or research project which would not be possible without this additional funding.
User Review( votes)
The British-Spanish Society is a registered charity whose object is to promote friendship and understanding between the people of Britain and Spain through knowledge of each other’s customs, institutions, history and way of life.
Applications Deadline: February 15, 2020
- University or Organization: British-Spanish Society
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The grant is open for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in all subjects.
- Award: £5000-£6000
- Nationality: Students from United Kingdom and Spanish
- Number of Awards: There are seven scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from the United Kingdom and Spanish.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in all subjects.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants may be undergraduates in their final year or be postgraduates seeking, for example, to extend existing qualifications or to carry forward research already initiated.
- Candidates should already have been unconditionally accepted at the University of their choice and be able to provide written confirmation of this (a scanned copy of your acceptance letter will suffice).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Valid application packs must include a completed application form (below), scanned copy of your passport or identity card, scanned copy of the letter of acceptance from your academic institution and Letter/s of reference from an academic sponsor.
Benefits: The applicants have an opportunity to receive seven Awards of £5000-£6000 each.