Awards help to mitigate the effects of growing tuition rates. Keeping this in mind, Brock University is providing the International Student Department of Mathematics Graduate Awards in Canada. The scholarship application is ongoing for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship programme is open for a full-time domestic or international student entering the mathematics graduate programme who demonstrates academic excellence.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Brock University is a prestigious post-secondary university in Canada. Brock Institution, located in the historic Niagara region, offers all of the benefits of a new and modern university in a safe, community-oriented city with beautiful natural surroundings.
Why study at Brock University? Students at BU can interact with people from many walks of life and ethnicities. Students will receive a high-quality education and have access to a comfortable standard of living. They provide top-notch academic support, promote personal health and encourage positive connectivity to make the most of your time at Brock.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 1, 2023
- University or Organization: Brock University
- Department: Faculty of Mathematics and Science
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $150.00
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Mathematics & Statistics program offered by the Brock University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an International students
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the program, aspirants will have to take admission OUAC login in the university’s mathematics graduate program.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide admission based on unofficial documents.
- Transcripts & Degree Certificates – During the application process, digital unofficial transcripts from all previous post-secondary studies (universities and colleges) are required. Unofficial transcripts must include the student’s full legal name, student ID number, full name of the institution attended, and all coursework completed and grades earned. A scanned copy of an official transcript may also be used.
- Referees – Most programs require a minimum of two academic references
- Language Test Scores
- Admission Requirements: Students must check all the entry requirements of Brock University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: iBT Minimum overall score of 80, with no subtest below 19
- IELTS: (Academic) Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no subtest below 5.5
- CAEL: minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- CAEL CE (Computer Edition): Minimum overall score of 60, with 60 in writing and no other subtest below 50
- PTE Academics: Minimum overall score of 60, with no subtest below 60
- Can Test for Scholars and Trainees: Minimum overall score of 4.5, with no subtest below 4.0
Brock University will provide the award amount of $150.00 for the first year of study in Canada.