The University of Salford is delighted to announce the School of Arts, Media, and Creative Technology Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
The PhD Arts, Media, and Creative Technology China Scholarship aim to support academic and creative opportunities between the University of Salford and China. The purpose of this scholarship is to support applicants in their research and the growth of sustainable academic partnerships and networks.
Nice offer for Chinese students to get 10% to 70% of the overall tuition fee in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the University of Salford is dedicated to providing the highest quality education and service. In 1896, it was given the name Royal Technical Institute, and it was one of the first colleges to offer a sandwich degree that included a year of work experience. It offers training in a variety of sectors, from pharmaceutical to industry.
Why study at the University of Salford? The university provides world-class education facilities for students to create a bright future. It provides a range of services to make university life more convenient and enjoyable, including housing, counseling, advising, and parking.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 2 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 10% to 70% of the overall tuition fee
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any full-time PhD degree at the University of Salford.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applications are open to new and current PhD students in our School of Arts, Media, and Creative Technology.
- These scholarships are available to postgraduate research students who can demonstrate an existing or potential contribution to developing our international partnerships, particularly in China.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this studentship, applicants must submit the online application form at the university. Before completing the scholarship form, students are required to take admission to the PhD degree.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have completed an eligible master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: If you need to take an English language test and haven’t yet done so, please note that the availability of these and the time it takes to receive your certificates can vary depending on the time of year.
The University of Salford will provide up to 10% to 70% of the overall tuition fee for students to support a postgraduate research degree.