To help reduce the financial burden of international students and ensure affordability for all, Brown University is now offering Financial Aid to outstanding students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Brown is extending this financial aid to all international students that are in dire need and cannot afford to study abroad at Brown. The aid will take care of the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at Brown.
Brown University is a private Ivy League research university and is ranked 49th in the world in the QS World University Rankings. The mission of Brown University is to serve the community, the nation by educating and preparing students to discharge the offices of life with usefulness and reputation.
Why should you choose to study at Brown University? Brown University is one the leading universities of the world with faculty and staff that are driven by the idea that their work will have an impact in the world. At Brown, all individuals are encouraged to express ideas and perspectives and their values are embraced in pursuit of knowledge. With a flexible Curriculum but rigorous approach to education, Brown’s academic excellence is rooted in a student-centered model of learning.
Application Deadline: 1st November, 2021
- University or Organization: Brown University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries that wish to apply are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects in any discipline of study are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants need to demonstrate a strong need for financial aid.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Brown has set up an online portal dedicated to students’ application and students are required to apply via the same.
- The students are required to create a CSS profile and apply for the financial aid through it.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- School Report
- Midyear School Report
- Counsellor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluations/Recommendations
- Bachelor of Science and PLME Recommendations
- First Quarter/Trimester Grades
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to have completed 12 to 13 years of primary and secondary schooling.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- IELTS – 8.0
Students that will successfully be selected for the financial aid will be given monetary support towards the cost of study of an undergraduate programme by Brown University.