If you wish to strengthen your academic knowledge and fulfil your career goals but face financial barrier, then the Nayakama 90 Scholarships in Japan offered by the International University of Japan. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship exclusively offered to international students that wish to pursue a master or PhD degree certification at IUJ in Japan. The award consists partial tuition fee coverage of the programme opted for and accepted in.
User Review( votes)
A private university, ranked 95th in the country of Japan, the International University of Japan strives to be the premier business school with a world-wide reputation. It deems itself responsible to develop future leaders.
Why choose to study at International University of Japan? The International University of Japan is an excellent educational society with social awareness. It is mainly a post graduate institute that is a pro at educating young men and women and develop in them a high level of interdisciplinary and specialized knowledge which they can put to practical use in the international arena. It also provides the students the vibrant Japanese cultural as it is situated near the city of Tokyo.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: International University of Japan
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: : 3,060,000 YEN
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any master or PhD programme at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied master or PhD programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred master or PhD programme.
- Applicants need to apply here to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have appeared for the GRE or GMAT exam and provide the scores of the same to get into any programme at IUJ.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores either of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
The international students that will be awarded this scholarship will receive 90% of the tuition fee of the applied PhD or Master programme at IUJ approximately 1,980,000 YEN – 3,060,000 YEN.