The University of Essex is pleased to offer the Brunei Regional Scholarships to international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is made available to students who are residents of Brunei commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Essex. The grant will offer a tuition fees discount as an award.
Amazing opportunity for Brunei students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a public research university ranked 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020 for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments.
Why study at the University of Essex? At Essex, they recognise the importance of meaningful relationships and partnerships. The shared endeavour and the role of staff in the shaping of the careers of students is the essence of Essex. They value and support the ongoing development of professional knowledge, expertise and skills in the students. It is a university where curiosity prevails and where exploring new ways of thinking and pushing boundaries isn’t just encourage d it’s expected.
Application Deadline: 19th July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brunei Students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Brunei
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses ad subjects available at the University of Essex are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students should be classified as international student for fee purposes.
- The students should be entirely self-funding their studies.
- The students must be residents of Brunei.
- The students must be in the first year of their undergraduate degree course in 2021-2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply online to their choice of the undergraduate degree programme and complete the application process. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold relevant education or diploma to be admitted to an undergraduate programme at Essex.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit the results of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
- Trinity ISE – Pass overall
- Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall
- KITE – 426 – 475
Winners will receive a sum of £3,000 to fund the chosen course of undergraduate study in the United Kingdom.