To attract aspiring and talented students in the UK, the University of Essex is now offering a unique Americas Regional Scholarships programme to help and support students financially to achieve their future career goals. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of this scholarship scheme is to increase the number of international students and encourage them to consider studying at the university.
Apply for this scholarship programme and complete your studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of Essex is a public research university in Essex, England. It is one of eight young universities which are part of the Young Universities for the Future of Europe.
Why study at the University of Essex? At this university, you’re taught by world-leading academics in a supportive and research-intensive environment. Essex is ranked Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF 2017) which means they deliver an excellent educational experience.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: USA, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador or Peru
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- be a national of and resident in one of the countries specified
- be in the first year of your degree course
- have an offer of a place on a Masters course from our Graduate Admissions Office
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to enrol in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you have to complete and return the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a personal statement, CV, transcripts and references.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to fulfil the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The main tests they accept are IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson, and the test must be less than three years old at the time of admission.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of £3,000 to study a masters degree in the UK.