Magnify your clinical knowledge through the Medical School International Scholarships. The programme is organized by Brunel Medical School in the UK.
There are 10 awards available to outstanding international students who are going to take part in an MBBS medicine degree programme for the academic year 2020/21.
Amazing opportunity that will help international students with study costs at Brunel Medical School.
User Review( votes)
Brunel Medical School is a part of Brunel University London that provides a wide range of clinical placements in locations across London and the South East of England to the students.
Why study Medicine at Brunel? Brunel University London prepares you to practise medicine not just in the UK and your home country but also on a worldwide level. Students will learn all about the science of medicine how doctors use up-to-date scientific research to aid decision-making.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2020
- University: Brunel University London
- Department: Medical School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Total value of £30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a total score of at least 33 points with Higher Level 6 and Higher Level 5 in either Chemistry or Biology and a second science (Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates first have to take admission in the program. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer to study at Brunel University London, students can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents:
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, students will need to meet the entry requirements of their MBBS program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Brunel Medical School will award up to 10 scholarships and each scholarship has a total value of £30,000 across the duration of the course by offering successful students a £6,000 per year contribution towards the tuition fee payment.