The College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences & TWI is pleased to provide the NSIRC Scholarships at the Brunel University. The call is open for the UK/EU and international students.
Grants are awarded to those applicants, who wish to continue the full time or part time MSc in Structural Integrity or MSc Oil and Gas Engineering program in September 2019/20.
Excellent opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
As a public university in the UK, Brunel University London organized into three colleges and three major research institutes. It was awarded the status of College of Advanced Technology in 1960. It develops research and educational programs and ranked 25th in Times Higher Education.
Why at Brunel University London? At this university, candidates can get an opportunity to study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career. It provides a diverse range of subjects with an emphasis on developing practical skills.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international candidates
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Structural Integrity or Oil and Gas Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, applicants must have a conditional firm offer of a place on the MSc Structural Integrity or MSc Oil and Gas Engineering programs starting in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being admitted in this program, candidates are requested to take admission in MSc Structural Integrity or MSc Oil and Gas Engineering program at the university. After taking admission, seekers can apply for the award through emailing the program Course Director, Kevin Hughes or Nenad Djordjevic and the Theme Administrator, Catherine Wells.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled in masters, aspirants must have a minimum of a UK 2.1 honors degree or international equivalent and a UK 2.2 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Claimants need to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.
The full-time bursary is a partial fee waiver for one year only:
Overseas applicants: £12,500
UK / EU applicants: £6,750
UK / EU applicants: £3,375 per year