Are you excited about studying at a reputable university in the UK? If you are going to say yes, then this opportunity furnishing by the University of Birmingham is worthy for you to follow your path.
Great place for Pakistani students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham received its royal charter in 1900. It is a public research university and ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the world for its best education system.
Why at the University of Birmingham? Studying at Birmingham gives you an excellent education system along with magnifying your talent in diverse and suitable fields according to your interest. It will give you a great experience of student life and support you in reaching your goals in life.
Application Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Pakistan are eligible for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join any undergraduate degree level course in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to pay a tuition fee and the living cost for a full-time course.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are advised to take admission in an undergraduate degree level course at the university. After that send your application for the fund to Success Factor through email on [email protected] Selected applicants will be called for an interview via Skype.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport, and a language proficiency certificate should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must be completed your 12 years of academic education before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Participants must have to show their English language ability by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test to study this program in a proper way.
Benefits: There is two grants are available which worth of £2,000 to study this program at the university.