The University of Kent is happy to announce the Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship (PGT) for students starting in January. UK, EU and overseas students are eligible to apply for this free schooling programme.
Admirable fund for international applicants
User Review( votes)
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MA or LLM degree programme
- Education Award: €130,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: UK, EU, and overseas students
- A program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Check back for next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and overseas students are eligible to apply for this free tuition programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the full tuition:
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Open to UK, EU, and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only.
How to apply:
- How to Apply: Candidates should send a letter/email to ukbapplications-at-kent.ac.uk confirming their wish to be considered for free education and explaining why they believe that they should be awarded one. Candidates should ensure that their application number is mentioned in their letter/email and indicate ‘scholarships’ in the subject title. Only successful recipients will be notified and this will normally take place within one week of the application deadline.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English, and who live/study in a non-majority English-speaking country are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved English language examination.
The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) award approximately €130,000 worth of free education each year.