Brussels School of International Studies award is open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students that provided by the University of Kent. For this application , candidates must hold a good Honors degree or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
The university is looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. The Award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is ideally positioned to serve as a European gateway to the wider world. Kent is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities: Athens, Brussels, Paris, and Rome.
- Applications Deadline: For all applications is January 31, 2019.
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Study Subject: The bursaries are open to postgraduate research applicants and master students in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Award: €130,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom, the European Union
Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1), or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- the program competition is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2019 entry.
- Current Kent research students are not eligible for this application .
Application process is online.
How to Apply:
To apply, you’ll need to:
- Candidates should initially apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s research scholarships (http://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADVICECH02).
- Once these have been awarded, reserve candidates will be considered for a fee-waiver scholarship.