Brussels School of International Studies award is open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students provided by the University of Kent. For this application , candidates must hold a good Honors degree or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
The university is looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. The Award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year.
Brussels School of International Studies award is open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students provided by the University of Kent
User Review( vote)
The University of Kent is ideally positioned to serve as a European gateway to the wider world. Kent is the only UK University to have specialist postgraduate centers in four European capital cities: Athens, Brussels, Paris, and Rome.
- Applications Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Study Subject: The bursaries are open to postgraduate research applicants and master students in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Award: €130,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom, the European Union
Eligible candidate’s following minimum qualifications:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas fee-paying students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must hold a good Honours degree (First or 2:1), or a Master’s degree (merit or distinction) in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- The scholarship competition is open to all new postgraduate research applicants, applying for September 2019 entry.
- Current Kent research students are not eligible for this application .
How to Apply
How to Apply: Students should submit an application for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarship in the first instance. All applications will be considered, shortlisted and interviewed as part of the vice-chancellor scholarship process.
Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the academic transcript, copy of passport/visa (if available), personal statement, reference letters and CV (if applicable).
Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.