The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is thrilled to announce Cameron Impact Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is open to exceptional high school seniors with full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited four-year U.S. college or university of their choice. The grant is awarded over a four-year period and is intended for students who have demonstrated excellence in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics.
Nice offer for international students in USA
User Review( votes)
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is a private family foundation founded in 2015 with the goal of making a difference through investing in the education of young people. Each year, we intend to recognize a small group of excellent rising college students who we believe will have a beneficial impact on the lives of their families, friends, coworkers, and fellow citizens.
Why study for this foundation? The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation aims to have an impact on others by giving them the opportunity to accomplish and maximize their potential. This Foundation considers it an honor to invest in exceptional students of future generations who will continue the cycle of service to the greater good.
Application Deadline: The early application deadline for the Class of 2024 is May 19, 2023, and the regular application deadline for the Class of 2024 is September 8, 2023.
- University or Organization: Bryan Cameron Education Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition, fees, and books for four years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10-15 per year
- Nationality: U.S
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Be a full citizen of the United States of America.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have a minimum, cumulative, GPA of 3.7/4.0 or equivalent.
- Must be in the high school graduating Class of 2024.
- Must be planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation.
- Must be a full citizen of the United States of America.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in extracurricular activities, leadership, community service, and academics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You must fill out the online application form.
- Applications are received and reviewed on a rolling basis, with a limit of 3,000 applications from the Class of 2024.
- The Selection Committee will select 75-100 Finalists for face-to-face interviews in Fall 2023
- Recipients will be announced in December 2023.
- Recipients are required to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit for the 4-year duration of the Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following supporting documents:
- An online application form.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A transcript certifying academic performance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must have Passion and commitment to positive impact.
- Motivated leaders with a strong work ethic.
- Active participation in community service and/or civic-minded arenas.
- Desire to directly impact their communities and the world at large.
- Aspiration to contribute to positive forces for change.
- The stated professional goal of public service (25% of scholarships allocated to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
The successful candidates will receive full tuition, fees, and books for four years.