Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences is actively awarding wonderful merit awards to ease up the financial burden of bright students.
Students who have performed great in their previous studies and are applying for an undergraduate degree programme at the university can benefit from this scheme.
Nice chance for students.
User Review( votes)
The Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering, and Management Sciences (BUITEMS) is a public research university in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan. The Government of Balochistan chartered the university on 18 July 2002.
Why study at the Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences? They are committed to providing quality education with a focus on research and to equip students with the art of living as productive members of society, contributing to the socio-economic uplift of Pakistan in general, and Balochistan in particular.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Fee concession
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan Students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Pakistani citizens
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit the form online or at the admissions office along with the requisite documents and bank receipt of the admission processing fee.
- Supporting Documents: Attested copy of Secondary School Certi?cate
- Attested copy of Higher Secondary School Certi?cate
- Attested copy of the Applicant‡s CNIC / B-form
- Attested copy of Local/Domicile
- Bank draft/pay order/receipt of cash payment (admission processing fee)
- Six recent photographs (passport size)
- Attested copy of CNIC of the applicant‡s father/guardian
- Attested copy of Character Certi?cate from the last institute attended
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements for undergraduate programs are available in the Disciplines and Departments section of this prospectus.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English and local language.
All the successful applicants will receive the Fee concession to cover their expenses in Pakistan.