Unlock your academic potential with the help of this Doctoral Researcher Position offered by the Jena School for Microbial Communication.
All new applicants who are applying for Doctoral Researcher positions at the university can benefit from this programme.
Amazing opportunity for students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
The University of Jena, officially the Friedrich Schiller University Jena is a public research university located in Jena, Thuringia, Germany. The university was established in 1558 and is counted among the ten oldest universities in Germany.
Why study at the University of Jena? Your degree programme in Jena will give you a first-class education and the best employment opportunities worldwide. The university city of Jena offers lots of sports, culture, and an international community where you can make contacts alongside your studies.
Application Deadline: August 3, 2021
- University or Organization: Jena School for Microbial Communication
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral Researcher
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: German
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral Researcher degree in the role of CD4+ Foxp3+ regulatory T cells for gut microbiome constitution.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Desirable methodological skills: surgical procedures on rodents, experience in molecular biology, microbiology, and/or biomedicine.
- Highly motivated individuals with an interest in joining one of the interdisciplinary research areas of the Microverse Cluster
- The ability to work creatively and independently towards developing your own research project
- An integrative and cooperative personality with enthusiasm for actively participating in the dynamic Microverse community
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, and copies of academic certificates.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an MSc (or equivalent) in Molecular biology or related disciplines. Candidates in the final stages of obtaining their degree are also eligible to apply
- Language Requirement: Students must have good English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Jena School for Microbial Communication will provide the salary to students in Germany.