The new Burger King Scholarship is now available for the 2019-2020 academic year. Scholarships are available to high school seniors.
The Burger King Scholarship, also known as the Burger King Scholars Program, has awarded more than $20 million in scholarships since its inception in 1998. If you are considering college next year (2019-2020 academic year), now is the time to apply. The Burger King Scholarships are awarded to eligible students, student employees of Burger King, and their families throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2018 (for the 2019-2020 school year)
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to high school seniors. The Burger King Scholarship is also open to a wide range of students and degree programs. Whether you’re attending nursing school at a local vocational or technical school or enrolled in a four-year bachelors degree program at a state university, you may be eligible.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Universities of United States, Canada or Puerto Rico.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards range from $1,000 to $50,000 (most scholarships are awarded at the $1,000 level), but imagine what you could do with an extra $1,000 or more towards your college degree.
- Nationality: Students from United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: BK Scholarship opens to residents of Canada, Puerto Rico and the United States.
Entrance Requirements: Here are a few requirements for submitting your Burger King Application: Applicants must-
- Be living in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
- Be graduating high school seniors (the U.S. and Puerto Rico), graduating from grade 12 (Canada) or graduating from home school education in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Plan to enrol full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2018-19 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The requirements to become a BURGER KING? Scholar is simple. You must apply within the application period, and fit the prerequisites below:
- Have a strong academic record with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5,
- Be passionate about serving the community, and
- Be a high school senior, BURGER KING® employee, spouse/domestic partner or child of an employee.