The new Burger King award is now available for the 2021-2020 academic year. The programs are awarded to eligible students, student employees of Burger King, and their families throughout the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
The Burger King award is open to a wide range of students and degree programs. Whether you’re attending nursing school at a local vocational or technical school or enrolled in a four-year bachelors degree program at a state university, you may be eligible.
The Burger King Scholarship, also known as the Burger King Scholars Program, has awarded more than $20 million in scholarships since its inception in 1998. If you are considering college next year (2021-2020 academic year), now is the time to apply.
University or Organization: The Burger King
Course Level: Bachelors degree program
Award: $1,000 to $50,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students from the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
The program can be taken in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
Here are a few requirements for submitting your Burger King Application: Applicants must-
- BK Scholarship opens to residents of Canada, Puerto Rico and the United States.
- Be graduating high school seniors (the U.S. and Puerto Rico), graduating from grade 12 (Canada) or graduating from home school education in the U.S., Puerto Rico or Canada
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale, or the equivalent
- Plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2018-19 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school in the U.S., Canada or Puerto Rico
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The requirements to become a BURGER KING? The scholar is simple. You must apply within the application period.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have a strong academic record with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5;
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Awards range from $1,000 to $50,000 (most opportunities are awarded at the $1,000 level), but imagine what you could do with an extra $1,000 or more towards your college degree.