Want a meaningful job where you can create a business from research in an international environment? Alto University has just the opportunity for you! You can apply for the Business Developer for a future deep-tech start-up position for the academic year 2022-2023.
An experienced individual can fill the vacancy with the ability to work with people from different backgrounds and excellent teamwork, negotiation, and communications skills. The selected applicant will be appointed to the Business Developer position on full-time or part-time with a salary of the same.
Excellent chance for students in Finland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2010 as a merger of three major Finnish universities, namely, the Helsinki University of Technology, the Helsinki School of Economics, and the University of Art and Design Helsinki, Aalto University is a public research university located in Espoo, Finland.
Why choose to study at Aalto University? The Alto University is where science and art meet technology and business. The university shapes a sustainable future by making research breakthroughs in and across our disciplines, sparking the game changers of tomorrow and creating novel solutions to significant global challenges.
Application Deadline: The call is open for applications until the 10th of August, 2022.
- University or Organization: Aalto University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Finland.
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the business developer position at Alto University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be experienced in business development, commercialization and entrepreneurship, and the semiconductor industry or some exposure to its help.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or some exposure to it helps
- Ability to work with people from different backgrounds.
- Excellent teamwork, negotiation, and communications skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates can apply for this position via the online application platform. All applications received will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must provide necessary documents for the position, such as a CV and motivation letter with a salary request and references through the recruitment system.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be business-minded people with entrepreneurial mindsets.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in English.
Winning candidates will be provided a job, research team support, mentors, Aalto innovation Services, Aalto Startup Center, and the active Aalto community and possibly become part of the new deep tech start-up as a CEO or Business Director.