Edith Cowan University is pleased to announce the MRIWA Postgraduate Scholarships to support postgraduate research training in any discipline relevant to the Minerals Industry in Australia for the academic year 2022/2023.
This scholarship is exclusively organized for female students. These scholarships are intended to encourage and enable students of exceptional research to pursue higher degrees by research in Australia.
Amazing chance for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Edith Cowan University is a public university in Western Australia. The university offers more than 300 courses across two Perth metropolitan campuses, in Joondalup and Mount Lawley, and a regional campus in Bunbury, south of Perth; many courses are also offered for study online. The university enrolled over 31,000 students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels, approximately 7,000 of whom were international students. It is ranked in the top 175 universities by subjects for Engineering and Technology.
Why choose to study at Edith Cowan University? ECU has received the top undergraduate teaching quality ranking of all 37 public universities in Australia. The university’s dynamic research community offers creative and practical courses across various disciplines. Edith Cowan University is a teaching and research institute inspired by engagement and partnerships and genuinely guided by values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry, and personal excellence. It provides a variety of opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 September 2022.
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research or PhD
- Award: $36,047
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Postgraduate research or PhD in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be undertaking research relevant to the minerals industry of Western Australia
- Meet the criteria for admission to a relevant Higher Degree by Research program at an eligible university and have applied for entry into that program.
- Have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA.
- The MRIWA PhD Scholarship is open to female applicants only.
- MRIWA postgraduate scholarships are available to both domestic and international applicants.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to take admission at the university. After that, complete the application form. Including a completed MRIWA scholarship application form and a research proposal endorsed by potential supervisors at the proposed university to [email protected]by the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a 300-word research abstract and a 2-page research proposal.
- Information about your work, academic history, and qualifications.
- References from any publications or conference papers you’ve co-authored.
- Have submitted a completed application form and research proposal to MRIWA
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the postgraduate programme they wish to enter at Edith Cowan University.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in English, especially excellent technical writing.
The MRIWA will provide an annual stipend of up to $36,047 and an allowance of $5,151 to support research and travel costs for up to three years, with the possibility of a six-month extension.