The University of Auckland is delighted to offer Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence funding for students enrolling on a full-time basis. New Zealand and International students are eligible to apply for this application .
The purpose of the Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Academic Excellence award is to encourage students with an excellent academic record to undertake postgraduate research in the Faculty of Business and Law.
User Review( votes)
The University of Auckland is the highest ranked New Zealand University in the main world university rankings. The University of Auckland has been ranked internationally as New Zealand’s leading university for Graduate Employability.
- Application Deadline: June 1 and December 1, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in Business, Economics, and Law within the Faculty of Business and Law.
- Award: support will cover tuition fees (up to 120 pts) and student levies.
Amount and Type of Award:
- The number of new positions to be awarded is determined annually.
- At least one support will be available for applicants of M?ori descent.
- At least one support will be available for applicants of Pasifika descent.
- The grant is available to full-time domestic and international students and consists of the equivalent of full-time domestic tuition fees (up to a maximum of 120 points per year) and compulsory student services fees
- Nationality: National and International students
- Number of Awards: At least two financial aid positions will be awarded.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: National and International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: All applicants for this application must:
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better in the major of their undergraduate study
- Be enrolling for the first time in the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business, or the Master of Philosophy.
- Be enrolling on a full-time basis.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants for this application
must complete an AUT Application for Enrolment (AFE) for the Bachelor of Business (Honours), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business or the Master of Philosophy.
Application for this application is via our AUT online application portal. An official academic transcript of the applicant’s prior undergraduate and postgraduate study will need to be loaded into the portal if any study was completed at an institution other than AUT.